Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More wedding pics...

After looking at all my friends' wedding photos, and voting again (you can vote every day - I would be super fantastically pleased if you'd go vote for me again today! ;)), I have been looking through more of my photos, and I feel like sharing the ones that didn't make it into the top 7. Just for fun. Bear with me...I'm still a newlywed and get a little sentimental over the best day of my life. :) ::cheese!::
I promise, no more wedding stuff after this! :)


I love this picture of Mike, getting ready.

My "something old, borrowed, and blue." My mother-in-law's antique pendant, passed down to her from her grandfather. I was going to wrap it around my bouquet, but I decided that I loved the way it looked with my dress.

I love how pretty the aisle looked with these pomanders.

Me and my girls.

I think this shot is adorable...everyone making cheesy faces at us. :)

My husband is just too freaking adorable in this picture. :)

A very cool winery shot. :)

This is the photo we sent out with all our thank you's.
You gotta have the barrel room photos!

Here come the newlyweds! Ready to party. :)

Father & Daughter Dance

My cake table looks super cool in this shot...though you can only see the very top of the "I DO" letters.

I think this is such a classic, pretty picture of the cake cutting.

My nephew thoroughly enjoyed his cake... :)

Time to boogie!

Not sure what Mike is doing here...

Oh yeah, I like to get down on the dance floor!

The coolest bouquet toss shot ever...I totally threw it over everyone's head!

This shot is one of my favorites...end of the night, so romantic. :)

Thanks for putting up with all my wedding reminiscing! :)

5 comments:

CB said...

git down with your bad self! I love the one of Mike carrying you. You should add that one to the contest! I didn't know you could vote everyday? I tried but... I can't? :(

Alanna said...

Yeah...even though it shows how many hearts you rated it yesterday, you can still click on it, and it accepts your ranking again.

Which one should I replace that photo with though? It's SOOOO hard to decide!!!

CB said...

Oh interesting! I'll be voting everyday! haha. Hmmm... I guess I'd replace the other BP pic b/c I really like the one of Mike carrying better. :)

April said...

Aw, another winery wedding - I love those! ;) I love the ones of you getting down. LOL I swear our photographers took some of the exact same winery shots!

Alanna said...

I love those winery shots, April! I love looking at your pics for that reason! :)