Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mad Libs

Okay, I'm starting a new feature. I have this book of Adult Mad Libs just burning a hole in my drawer, so I'd like to actually use the darn thing at some point. So, in order to do this in a blog version, I am going to post a list of words I need. Commenters, please give me words, and once we have them all, I will post your story.

Story #1: The Third Date

Noun:
Noun:
Adjective:
Color:
Number:
Noun:
Adjective:
Plural Noun:
Noun:
Number:
Verb:
Adjective:
Adjective:
Noun:
Plural Part of the Body:
Container:


Okay.....GO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noun: Disneyland
Noun: Hot Dog
Adjective: Fabulous
Color: Pink
Number: two hundred
Noun: Ballerina
Adjective: Enlarged
Plural Noun: Windows
Noun: DVR
Number: Twelve
Verb: Dance
Adjective: Outrageous
Adjective: Ugly
Noun: House
Plural Part of the Body: Boobies :)
Container: Purse?