Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Final installment of "About Me" #76-100

Okay....let's see if I can scrounge up 25 more facts about me.

76) I once played a pirate in a school play.
77) I sang a solo in that play.
78) The only reason I auditioned for that part is so that I could sing that solo.
79) I used to have two pet rabbits.
80) I had a pair of stirrup pants (in the 80's, of course) that I wore SO often that the knees and butt were worn thin enough to see through.
81) My mom had to take them away from me.
82) She probably should have just bought multiple pairs for me to avoid this embarrassment.
83) My hair was very dark brown when I was born.
84) It turned blonde within a couple months.
85) I hate wearing foundation.
86) I am really picky about fruit, and will only eat it if it is cut into pieces.
87) I won't eat fruit or vegetables that are bruised or brown.
88) I used to be obsessed with catching bugs and keeping them in my Bug Zoo.
89) I used to race grasshoppers (in my bedroom!) with my neighbor.
90) I was in 4-H for most of my childhood.
91) I took two levels of cake decorating in one year.
92) My family was SO sick of cake that year, I think we quit eating cake altogether for a couple of years after that.
93) I made a cake shaped like a Gremlin (the car) for Mike's birthday, the first year we were together.
94) I used to sew clothes a lot.
95) I have a habit of starting things and not finishing them.
96) I get bored easily.
97) But at the same time, I am easily entertained.
98) When I was a kid, I was picking at a puffy sticker in someone's car, and the top picture layer came off, exposing the foam inside. (Remember those stickers? They came apart easy...) I felt really bad. Obviously, I still remember it. I tried to hide it.
99) I used to hide the cucumbers in my salad underneath my seat cushion.
100) I don't like tea.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

BUG ZOO!!!! I love it!

CB said...

#79- I have 2 rabbits!
#98- omg! puffy stickers rule! I bet I still have my sticker collection at my parents' house somewhere! Lisa Frank were the best. haha.
#100- ditto. Thats like way un-asian too. I think my asian credentials will be revoked now. LOL.

Alanna said...

LOL "un-asian" You are funny. :)