Wednesday, February 6, 2008

About Me: #51-75

Still passing the time before I go home. Let's see if I can come up with 25 more things about me that you wish you knew/didn't know.

51) I LOVE the show Heroes.
52) I once had a dream about Milo Ventimiglia (who is Peter Petrelli in Heroes)
53) I also love the show Grey's Anatomy
54) I don't miss TV as much as I thought I would because of the strike
55) but I sure would like to know what happens next.
56) I wish it didn't take so long to drive down to downtown San Diego during traffic
57) I haven't had mac & cheese for a while
58) but it really sounds good right now.
59) I constantly struggle with my complexion.
60) I seem to be eternally prone to pimples.
61) I think I should have gone to college for something more reliable.
62) Babies and old people both annoy me.
63) I refuse to clean up after anyone but myself and my husband.
64) I don't always feel like being sociable.
65) People have said that I'm scary when I get mad.
66) I don't think I'm scary at all.
67) I wish I saw results instantly when I work out.
68) I only use my iPod at the gym.
69) I have gotten two free iPods.
70) Mike has the other one.
71) I seem to be cursed with banking troubles, no matter how hard I try to keep things in line.
72) Sometimes I feel like I am prettier than my friends.
73) Other times, I feel like they are much prettier than me.
74) I started tanning again because I looked like I was turning blue.
75) I don't floss my teeth as much as I should.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You and I are a like in so many ways.

CB said...

#51- never seen it but heard great things about it
#59- I hear ya my pimpley sista ;)
#73- I am definitely one of the pretty friends... right? haha.
#75- whats floss? LOL

Alanna said...

BB: GMTA!!! :)

CB: #73-But of COURSE!