Friday, February 1, 2008

26-50 More things you never wanted to know about me.

26) I was an extra in the movie "Beautiful" with Minnie Driver, directed by Diane Keaton
27) It was the day before my birthday, which happened to be Diane's birthday, so we all sang her "Happy Birthday"
28) The only color I have ever tried to dye my hair is red
29) I'm afraid if I do anything more drastic, it will never return to it's natural blonde
30) I love trying new microbrews from all over the country and the world
31) I am becoming obsessed with football - the Chargers, in particular.
32) I am also becoming obsessed with cupcakes, though I have only eaten 2 since my obsession began.
33) I can't stand crowds.
34) I hate celebrity gossip (but I still love my friends that like it)
35) This is the first year that I have really gotten passionate about politics, though I have made an effort in the past.
36) The most eye-opening and educational class I took in college was Environmental Ethics.
37) My favorite class in college was Book Arts
38) I have two degrees in Fine Arts - Associates and Bachelors
39) I still want to move to Australia, but I'm not sure if I want to go for my Masters' degree in Illustration anymore.
40) I'm not sure if I want to get my degree in teaching, either.
41) In fact, I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
42) I'm hoping that having my own business will work out wonderfully for me.
43) I love quesadillas.
44) I love to go grocery shopping.
45) I hate my nose, I think it is way too big.
46) I wish I wasn't so tall, but still thin.
47) I get really cranky when I'm hungry.
48) I used to wear acrylic nails all the time, but I think I've stopped for good.
49) My favorite number is 3.
50) I love camping.

6 comments:

CB said...

#41- preaching to the choir sister! But we'll figure it out :)

Amanda said...

I love that movie beautiful!
Yeah for being obsessed with football!

Alanna said...

CB...I think that I just don't EVER want to really grow up!

CB said...

me either. Have you seen office space? "If I had a million dollars, I would do nothing..."

April said...

Thanks for still loving me even though I'm obsessed with celebrity gossip. :) And I don't know what I want to be when I grow up either...I'm leaning towards wanting to be rich and a permanent vacationer though. ;)

Alanna said...

I think I could totally deal with being a permanent vacationer!