Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mad Libs "Pickup Lines"

Ever heard these before? If so, run away dizzily!

  • Can I buy you a sprinkle or do you just want the money?
  • Your uvula must be real tired, because you've been oozing through my equator all night long.
  • Your father must have been a unicycle rider, because he stole the prickly from the doorknob and put them in your pinky toes.
  • Is it springy in here, or is it just you?
  • Do you have cheese? No? How about a date?
  • Look at all of those Kleenexes and me with no zippers!
  • Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my belly button when I pooted for you.
  • I may not be the most chunky guy in the room, but I'm the only one talking to you!

4 comments:

Lorena Sims said...

LOLing madly at "skinned my belly button when I pooted for you" ...
hahaha!!

CB said...

Call me a dork but I don't get them. haha.

Alanna said...

Yeah...as good as Rachel's words were, most of these didn't come out so funny this time. :(

Rachel said...

I thought the kleenex one was funny! Thanks for using my words. muah!