Friday, March 7, 2008

Yet another job update

As I said, my interview yesterday went really well. I made sure to send them a thank you note right away, since I was their first interview, and I didn't want them to forget about me!

This morning, I got a phone call asking if I could come back in today to talk more with the other owner. Of course I said yes! I went up there on my lunch break. My second interview went well. He told me all about the company, all about the job, etc. We went over my resume in a bit more detail (more than anyone has ever let me talk about my resume before), and basically went over everything there was to know.

He said that out of everyone they interviewed yesterday, I'm the only one they called back. They are going to do a couple more interviews today, and if no one else really stands out, they will call me back this afternoon. Otherwise, they'll talk this weekend, and will call me on Monday. He's going to call my references right now. :)

1 comments:

Rachel said...

How exciting! Keep us posted!!