Thursday, March 6, 2008

Job Update

So...I'm back from my interview!

It went pretty well, I think. It was super casual, so it's always hard to tell, since it's more a personality thing than getting the answers right, ya know?
But, the office and people and the job are EXACTLY what I'm looking for. The entire office has a huge view of the ocean, it's by a whole bunch of little beach cafes, it's 5 minutes from Mike's work, and everyone is in the 30's age range. It sounds SO perfect. They said my resume really stood out because of my art background, and were thrilled to find that I was so smart to be good at math AND art. I was their first interview though, so hopefully they won't forget about me if someone else good comes along.

I'm not going to let myself get all psyched out this time...but please...keep me in your thoughts, prayers, cross your fingers and toes and all that jazz. :)

Thanks! Hopefully I'll have another update next week. :)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so saying tons of prayers for you!

CB said...

You totally got this one. I can feel it! GL!

Rachel said...

Everything's crossed! xo