Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nothing blogworthy

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...I just feel as if I have nothing blogworthy to say. The other night the hubs and I had a conversation that I thought might be bloggable, a la The Bobby Pin, but alas...I can't for the life of me recall what it was about! :P

Anyway, just figured I'd check in. Not up to much...preparing to go camping in Idyllwild this weekend, and that's about it for now. TONS of stuff going on in the next few weeks though, so I'll try my best to update my blogs! *lightbulb* In fact, maybe I'll post about my day at the races last week...just to whet your appetite for more of my thrilling life. :)

Be back soon!


3 comments:

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

You are my favorite! I LOVE you! I want all of your recipes from last night, pictures or not! I was planning on emailing you today, but hopefully this works. I took home three of those brushetta things...and then I walked into the door with an empty plate and was like oops!! I was going to bring you one home honey!!

Alanna said...

Aw, thanks! :)
Done!!!
http://tinyurl.com/6klb3p

Unknown said...

I always try to remember our cute/funny conversations too for our blog and ALWAYS forget... we must not have a super memory like Natalie, huh?