Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Camping

Since I am making a conscious effort to keep my blogs updated, I figure I'll check back in for today! At lunch, I am meeting Mike and we are going grocery shopping for our camping trip this weekend! We are planning to leave right after work tonight. I am so excited! When we first started dating, we used to camp all the time. As life has gotten busier though, we've found ourselves going less and less. We do have a beach camping trip planned for October, but we didn't want to let the summer slip by without any camping trips! So, when I discovered that we actually had one weekend with NOTHING going on, I jumped on it and booked us a spot at Fern Basin up near Idyllwild. I've never been there, but I've heard so many good things about Idyllwild. I am looking forward to a day of strenuous hiking tomorrow so I can burn some of these calories I've been ingesting, and make up for the night at the gym I've skipped on. *blushing* So, I will be back on Monday with tales and photos of my camping trip! Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments: