Monday, January 28, 2008

Things about me: 1-25

I am stealing this idea from my friend Clara. I will begin with 25 things about me. Once I have time to think of 25 more, I'll post 26-50. :)

1. My name is Alanna
2. I am part Polish, part Irish, and little bits of other things.
3. In my entire life, I have had 2 rabbits, 4 ducks, 4 dogs and 3 cats.
4. I used to want to buy a farm for my family when I grew up.
5. I am the oldest of 6 siblings.
6. I have two adorable nephews.
7. I hate running.
8. I love to read.
9. I am addicted to the internet.
10. I love to cook.
11. I hate to clean.
12. Mayo grosses me out.
13. I hate Peanut Butter & Jelly.
14. I have 25 cousins.
15. My dad's name is Mike, my husband's name is Mike, and my nephew's name is Mike.
16. I like going to the beach, but I hate getting in the water.
17. I am scared to death to try surfing.
18. I am incredibly afraid of heights.
19. I used to have a spider as a pet.
20. I grew up in Fort Collins, Colorado.
21. I was born in Pasadena, CA.
22. I love going on road trips.
23. I graduated when I was 17.
24. I was homeschooled.
25. My favorite color is red.


Stay tuned for more...


5 comments:

CB said...

you hate pb&j? wtf!? thats like un-american isn't it? haha. funny about the name "mike". I am totally afraid of heights too! I get dizzy going up elevators! Cant wait for 26-50!

Alanna said...

Yeah...ever since I was a little kid I haven't eaten it. I'd always ask my mom to make me PB & Honey or PB & Banana instead. The combo just grosses me out! I know, I'm a weirdo...

CB said...

Actually T prefers PB and banana rather than jelly too. Since I don't like bananas that doesn't appeal to me. I prefer PB and a sprinkle of sugar. Maybe I am the weird one? LOL.

Rachel said...

I so need to do this! We have several things in common. I knew we would because we are so freaking cool. ::hip bump::

Alanna said...

Um, yeah, totally!
::hi-five::