Thursday, January 24, 2008

And one more, to round things off.

So, the more I use my Google Reader, the more addicted to the blogosphere I have become. I have my bookbinding and art blog, and of course my cooking blog. As I read more and more news blogs, style blogs, food blogs, and so on, I have been wanting to just post random stuff now and then. And I am a believer in keeping your blog focused on one thing, rather than being all over the place. It's no fun to subscribe to a cooking blog and keep getting updates about some random person's day, or the funny thing their baby said. Not fun. So, I have decided to make myself a third blog to round off my own little blog world. It will be random, yes, but it will not be about cooking or art. Just the random, wandering thoughts that spin through my head. :)

1 comments:

CB said...

You know that your new blog is added to my GR! I am glad I am not the only crazy one that has multiple blogs now! haha.